De-lurking is so nervewracking...

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Puppeteer

Re: De-lurking is so nervewracking...

Post by Puppeteer »

@Sarah: Thank you, thank you! I try to do what I can, and it's nice to here that some of my work is looking good. I wouldn't have tried joining Amassment if you guys weren't lovely, so thanks for being so welcoming.

@dubiousdisc: Woot! Thanks :D

@Crystal: So psyched for the new one, btw. Support conversations are going to be so off the chain.
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Puppeteer wrote:@Crystal: So psyched for the new one, btw. Support conversations are going to be so off the chain.
Same here! It feels like a long time since we last had a new Fire Emblem here. Support conversations have to be my favorite thing about the series. I was so bummed when they weren't in Shadow Dragon. :(
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

^ Support conversations are amaziiiing. So much insight into the characters.

I love the combination of your domain and network name! :D And though I'm not a big fan of Bleach despite being up-to-date with the series, I do like Byakuya Kuchiki. I don't know whether the name on your projects page is definite, but just the name "Stained White" alone makes me look forward to the shrine... XD (My favorite color is grey because of the symbolism behind it being stained white.)
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Crystal wrote:I was so bummed when they weren't in Shadow Dragon. :(
One of the reasons I didn't get too excited when it came out--heck, I haven't even played it yet! It's such an integral part of the experience, and since I looove really well done character relationships, I just couldn't get myself interested.

@Lethe: Glad you agree and support convos, and thanks for the compliments and eagerness!! :D I'm not too hot about Bleach atm either, to the point where if Byakuya or Hitsugaya were no longer around, I'd probably abandon it altogether. XD The name is definite, so do continue looking forward to it, then~
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Hey Vanessa! Welcome and yay for delurking.

Don't worry about those things, take your time with your things. As long as you have fun, that's all that matters. :yay:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Welcome, Vanessa! I adore your Arashidex, by the way. It was a big inspiration when I made my own shrine to a j-pop/rock group. I agree with you on the upkeep though. Active idols have such intense schedules, we'd have to make our music shrines our #1 priorities just to stay current.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

@Masao: Thanks very much! And I can assure you, I'm doing a great job enjoying myself. :)

@Ava: Aww, I'm touched! :sob: Honestly, I've come to understand why big musician fansites are so hard to come by, and I totally respect anyone who can put in the effort to at least get the ball rolling. Thanks for the welcome~
Varen

Post by Varen »

Ahaha, I was wondering who you were with that username! XD Welcome to the boards though, Vanessa! Like Todd said, don't be shy about your content. Personally, while I have several under my belt, the quality of them are nowhere near some who have only one or two!
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

I'mnot going to lie, when I saw your domain's layout, I SQUEED! Amon fan, yes! 8D Love the whole look of it <3~!

I love how your sites have different layouts from another, especially the beautiful green one for You are Here. It's like I'm outside laying down in a field.

And goodness! You have a Greed shrine! <3333

[s]I'm squeeing too much aren't I? Oh well![/s]
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Hello, Vanessa! :D Welcome to Amassment!

I really like your domain! I'm pretty sure I've visited it before, because I remember your first layout! Also, don't feel bad about your domain or your sites! I've had my new domain for 3 years now and I have very few projects online - I'm very slow and real life doesn't help either... XD But anyway! I look forward to what you'll make in the future! :D

(Also, RDJude is love! <3)