De-lurking is so nervewracking...

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Puppeteer

Re: De-lurking is so nervewracking...

Post by Puppeteer »

@Varen: Lol, I wanted some fancy sounding username, so ta da! XD Thank you for the welcome~

@Camy: By all means, keep on singing my praises. ;D Lol, kidding of course, but thank you very much for the enthusiasm! Especially because you touched on like, my favorite things in my domain my right now mwahaha. Also, Loki shrine where you attttt.

@Chibi: Omg, you remember the first one? Why does that make me feel so old? XD Yes yes, real life is definitely the biggest pain about it all, but we must soldier on, yeah? Thank you! (And I knooow~)
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Puppeteer wrote:
Crystal wrote:I was so bummed when they weren't in Shadow Dragon. :(
One of the reasons I didn't get too excited when it came out--heck, I haven't even played it yet! It's such an integral part of the experience, and since I looove really well done character relationships, I just couldn't get myself interested.
Yeah, I own it but I have yet to finish it. Just some of the mechanics in the game drive me up the wall, especially where you have to loose/keep so many characters in order to advance to different parts of the game. D:
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Puppeteer wrote:@Camy: By all means, keep on singing my praises. ;D Lol, kidding of course, but thank you very much for the enthusiasm! Especially because you touched on like, my favorite things in my domain my right now mwahaha. Also, Loki shrine where you attttt.
[s]Why, you're stupendous! Simply marvelous! Sword in the Stone ref, hehe[/s] You're welcome -snickers- Hidden in the depths that will slowly come forth as a mighty beast - soon haha XD
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Hiya, Vanessa! :> Your domain sounds strangely familiar, I think I might have stumbled upon it way back XD; Were you by any chance involved with a Hitsugaya & UVERworld community on LiveJournal? :o

Don't worry, so far I've only (successfully) participated in the onepage marathons, so I definitely understand the feeling of wanting to reach that point where many people are! But I believe we'll get there, even if it's slowly :>

I've read your Takemoto shrine back when all the onepagers were revealed, and I saw you have a Greed & Byakuya shrine, definitely will have to go through those sometime soon! :heh:
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

@Crystal: Ugh. D: But at least we still have the older games to fall back on until this new one comes out. I've been meaning to replay Path of Radiance at some point--need to get some Ike action!

@Camy: LULZ you're too much. And okay, I shall just [s]bother you[/s] check back periodically I suppose~

@Elysa: Hello there! And omg I was. Well, not involved involved, but I did actively post in them a few years back. Your LJ name is very familiar to me too... Talk about blast from the past, hahaha. Thanks for the enthusiasm, and may we both reach an over 9000 shrining level in due time :D
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]