Second to None

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Re: Second to None

Post by Crystal »

Yeah I'm pretty sure considering how much she really loves Chrom.

I might consider it but right now I have a bunch of other projects I want to get done first. xD
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Great job, Crystal! From twitter, I could tell how much work you were putting into this site, and it really shows. It was such an enjoyable, smooth read. :) I'm not familiar with Fire Emblem: Awakening (or any of the others, actually) but I have to admit, this and your Lucina shrine really make me curious!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Coming from someone who can't wrap her head around SRPGs, PLAY IT. It's actually understandable! And everyone in it is lovable.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Sarah! You really should try it out! :D And yes what nyxmidnight said. :D
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

YAYYA! Cordelia~ She's one of my favorites and I probably already mentioned on twitter (I forget where I post. ;w; ) But I love her dedication. I'm always so sad she can't marry Chrom though - as she's the only girl that I'm willing to share him with (other than other players, like you, ya know)? I'm so glad you did this for her, she totally needs more love since she's too busy worrying about how she can serve Chrom best.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Yep. I remember you mentioning it. xD I really wish she could support with Chrom. It makes me wonder what their relationship could have been like if they could get married. I can only imagine good things! Thank you Snow! I'm really happy I was able to finish her shrine. For a while there I thought I was gonna drop it. Thankfully not.