CLAMP

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
Saya

Re: CLAMP

Post by Saya »

No actually Tsubasa and holic need to be read both together and trc finishes much better then holic. While lot of people I noticed don't like Gate, but I love it, it's based on japanese history and mithology it's like totaly awesome, but lot of readers got bored because the clamp take a lot to explain things, to understand what will happen later I think.... Gate 7 is so underated ç_ç/
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Yes, I have both. I just finished collecting Tsubasa first. I had time then and no access to the rest of xxxholic. I like that they cross over. I was more hinting that I'd finished part of the story but I know I'm going to want to scream at xxxholic

Now I lack time and money, so I'm trying not to buy too many new manga. XD I have three or so series completed that I haven't read yet.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I nearly threw Tsubasa too. I think the only reason I didn't, was because it was Snow' manga. I think I'm gonna read more xxxHolic today.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Saya

Post by Saya »

Cherri, I think you should add re-reading Tsubasa too (at least some parts) along with xxxholic; it would benefit you =)

I need to find time (between gaming, working, shrining ect) to read xxxholic another holic, so maybe there will be new stuff to add for my yuuko shrine =)))
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Saya, I was thinking about it. I like at the beginning of the volumes it tells you what volume is crossing over.

Hopefully I'll get some read today. I think I'm on volume 8 of xxxHolic.
;o; *** pew! pew!