aminuet is not dead!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Kibumie

aminuet is not dead!

Post by Kibumie »

Hallo~

I'm Kibumie and this is me previous intro. My main domain was aminuet.com before but now it's just sitting there quietly. I moved my shrines to my name kibumie.com and all my affiliates, links, and bookmarks are there!

For those who is not familiar with me; I'm into animanga and comics. I play games sometimes (very rarely recently). I like to draw and practice my violin (I suck btw but I still practice). I make shrines and fanlistings of characters who are hard working, wearing red, stubborn, goal-oriented, super genius prodigies (so envious), and/or the uptight and boring guys.

I am also awkward online and in person. Nice to meet you.! :heh:
aminuet .。. king
Todd

Re: aminuet is not dead!

Post by Todd »

Welcome back, Kibumie! Kibumie.com looks awesome. I'll add your link at Nightbringer this weekend!
Aku

Post by Aku »

Happy to see you back here Kibu! *w* Can we expect something new from you? I've got so many ideas cooking but I dunno which one to pick away at first. XD;
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

@Todd: Thanks Todd!! I'll add you as well :heh:

@Aku: haha. I haven't even scratched any of the characters from my list for so long now. lol. :heh: :heart: I miss making shrines. I think I will stick with 1 page for now before I go on full out again xD Who is the top of your list? I'm still weighing mine from Robin to some shoujo dude :ack2:
aminuet .。. king
Aku

Post by Aku »

Me either! The last shrine I did was actually Gintoki, which is kind of alarming to me. XD;

I have a long list, but atm I'm debating on a shrine to an FFX character (replaying the game atm, just can't decide who I want to shrine most!), doing the same with Hunter x Hunter. XD; I'm a little wary with long-running anime series though because I think it sometimes requires a lot of rewatching/rereading that I don't really have time for. If I do make a shrine I might do the FFX one first since it's kinda one-shot and fresh on my mind, if I did decide to do HxH I'd have to spend a lot more time with it. :)

I'd love to see you do a Robin shrine!! Seriously, you should. :heart:
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

:D Welcome back, dear! I've always loved the layout on your domain. It's so SHINY. ;w; One day, I'm going to make something cool too. xD
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Welcome back Kibumie! I love the layout at your domain. :)
a spoony bard
Todd

Post by Todd »

Aku wrote:I have a long list, but atm I'm debating on a shrine to an FFX character (replaying the game atm, just can't decide who I want to shrine most!),
YES YES YES!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Glad to see you around again 8)
I just assumed you were busy, hehe.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Welcome back, Kibumie! :D