Torchlight

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
neo

Torchlight

Post by neo »

Torchlight - A Shrine to Carro
Hello! I'm pretty excited to debut this on here, this is the first completed shrine for my domain ^___^. I originally picked another topic, but due to the sheer amount of information and essays I want to include, I was worried it would not be completed in time or that it would be rushed. And, I certainly don't want to rush subjects I really want to put a lot of extra time into :heh: . This shrine didn't include quite so much information and essays. So it was both easier to complete and not overwhelming.

:!: Carro is a small creature found a few times during a game called Grandia II. Grandia II has always been one of my favorite games and it seemed fitting to do my first shrine to Carro~!

If I am missing anything or if there is any spelling/grammatical mistakes you see, please let me know, I'm a terrible proofreader/typist/grammatical artist/etc. v__v.
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Chibi

Re: Torchlight

Post by Chibi »

Yay for Carro and a Grandia shrine! :star: I'm so happy to see this one!

I love your shrine, Neo! It's lovely. The layout is very pretty and the info is also well-written! It was great also reading about your love for Grandia II. It always makes me so happy to see someone else who loves this game! Great job! :heart:
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

[s]But Data's still happening, right? :D?[/s]

Aww it's so cute! I don't know much about the series but it definitely seems interesting.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
neo

Post by neo »

Crystal wrote:[s]But Data's still happening, right? :D?[/s]

Aww it's so cute! I don't know much about the series but it definitely seems interesting.
Oh yes! That's the one I was worried I would rush! :D I am very interested in exploring just how deeply his aim to be human shines a light on ourselves! I am working on it currently :).

Chibi ~ So happy to see someone else likes this series! ^^ Thank you very much, both of you! :) It's very encouraging to complete more shrines!
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

neo wrote:Oh yes! That's the one I was worried I would rush! :D I am very interested in exploring just how deeply his aim to be human shines a light on ourselves! I am working on it currently :).
Yay! I'm looking forward to it. I need to fix mine up so bad. D:
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Aw so cute and well written. Adorable!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS IS. I read through the shrine anyways and now I want one. ;w; It's lovely Neo. I dig the bright colors, the content is easy to read. I feel like even though I'm totally new to the series that this hasn't spoiled anything and that if I went and played it that your site would help enhance my play rather than frustrate me. I love learning about cute things. ;w;
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.