What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Merlin

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Merlin »

Todd wrote:
Awesome! I have still yet to play that. /looks at backlog of games

I am playing a ton of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, too. So much I still need/want to do: swap out a couple villagers, decorate my four museum rooms (they're a mess at the moment), finish expanding and decorating my Inn, work on my mess of flowers... And complete my museum.
That reminds me - Todd, if you ever decide to let Octavian go, I'd be more than happy to have him. He's one I've been trying to get my hands on for a while now :)

Edit: And Drago too, actually; I didn't notice you had him.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Hey, Merlin! Which characters are you interested in getting besides those two? I have a second copy I use as a Cycle Town. I always have villagers moving out of it, and I can save you your favorites. I got Cherri and Crystal some villagers already.

Anyway, not planning on letting go of Octavian anytime soon (though if/when he shows up at my Cycle Town, he's yours). I actually just got Marina and Zucker, so I have a little octopus family in my town, haha. I actually lost Drago. I loaded the game after not playing for a while, and Drago had moved. :( I lost Ankha the same way, but I am cycling through 16 villagers so I can get her back. For me, she is a must have.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Miku Diva Project 2 :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Animal Crossing: New Leaf right now, but likely Rune Factory 4 later if my sister will let me borrow it. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Child of Light! It's just such a pretty game.
a spoony bard
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

@Emma: I've played Child of Light a little--my friend showed it to me, and I love the art style and game play. I'm just super duper herp derp at the battle controls XD
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I had fun playing Child of Light :) It's not too long, but it's pretty.

I'm still playing Tales of Hearts R, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Miku Diva 2 and now I'm about to add Freedom Wars to that list.
Merlin

Post by Merlin »

I've bought Child of Light for my PS4 but I haven't gotten around to downloading it yet. Sounds like I need to do that :)
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I've given a second chance to Skyrim now that I've found a mod to make it colorful and to make the text bigger XD
FINALLY I CAN SEE SHIT!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Merlin wrote:I've bought Child of Light for my PS4 but I haven't gotten around to downloading it yet. Sounds like I need to do that :)
It's a really lovely game, and like Mikari said, it's not too long, so it's just the perfect length that prevents the combat and such from becoming too repetitive. :)

I've been having so much fun getting back into Final Fantasy XIV. Had to start a new character, but that's fine. It's not like I was at end game with my old one and I couldn't remember how to play the game anyway. So I currently have a level 10 lancer. Unfortunately I'm not on a server with any friends, so I'll have to find a decent guild to join in a while.
a spoony bard