What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Mikari

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Mikari »

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F2 :D Screenshots here: http://mikariblog.tumblr.com
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Tried my hand at Super Mario Galaxy--yep, now I remember why I quit trying. NINTENDO WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME, stupid wiimote controls of poop.

Back to Animal Crossing! XD
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

CuriousLittleBird wrote:Tried my hand at Super Mario Galaxy--yep, now I remember why I quit trying. NINTENDO WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME, stupid wiimote controls of poop.
Aw, I agree with you about the wiimote controls! They're very frustrating in most games and most of the time unnecessary. The game is really great though! Shame the controls are so difficult.

I am currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I bought my boyfriend a copy, and he just doesn't understand how to do anything. It's really funny!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Taking a little break from my FFVII replay because I need to chocobo race and I'm not in the mood for it right now. So I've gotten addicted to Cook, Serve, Delicious instead, which was a Steam sale purchase. Objectively...I don't think it's a very good game? But I can't stop playing it and it's nice to build up your restaurant and stuff.
a spoony bard
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

@sutkarak: LOL! Just tell him "Sell the most random stuff to Tom Nook and make moneyyyyy."

(Seriously, if I made money IRL the way I make Bells in Animal Crossing, I would not be looking for a job right now. Also, how does Nook's business even stay afloat because I literally just sell things back to him to pay my mortgage??? xD)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Haven't been able to bring myself to start or continue any big games for over a month now due to studying (I don't like starting big games when I know I am not allowed to commit), but until about a week ago, I was playing Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft between study sessions. :D It's a digital free-to-play card game, no knowledge of WoW required!

Trying out Life is Strange today, which I got during the Steam sale - I like it so far!
Emma wrote:So I've gotten addicted to Cook, Serve, Delicious instead, which was a Steam sale purchase. Objectively...I don't think it's a very good game? But I can't stop playing it and it's nice to build up your restaurant and stuff.
^ What goes through my brain every time I dump a good amount of time on some random restaurant/hotel management browser game. 8D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Rune Factory 4!
Merlin

Post by Merlin »

I picked up Okami (Wii version) and Persona Q the other day. Not very far into either yet but I like them both so far.

I also downloaded Child of Light on my PS4 (finally, I've only had the download code for four months!) and Ocarina of Time on the Wii U virtual console. Again, enjoying them both.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I've restarted Valkyria Chronicles! I forgot how good that game was. I love everyone so much.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

War Thunder, I love aircraft fighting. I've become so good at ground attacking that I get three to four people on me just to kill me.

My highest streak is 12 and no crashing or dying 8D

I used to play Ace Combat 4 and 05 a whole lot XD
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.