What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: What are you playing?

Post by dubiousdisc »

Rayman 3 HD. Holy shit, did I seriously beat that game nine years ago?! It's hellishly hard!

Nevertheless I'm glad to be able to play it again and it's so awesome to play it on a huge tv.
The disco trips are...quite an experience...
Varen

Post by Varen »

dubiousdisc wrote:Rayman 3 HD. Holy shit, did I seriously beat that game nine years ago?! It's hellishly hard!

Nevertheless I'm glad to be able to play it again and it's so awesome to play it on a huge tv.
Which reminds me, I haven't exactly tried that demo for the game... I can't tell whether I prefer the more enriching story of Rayman 2 or the better gameplay of 3 to decide what to play first....
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Kickin' it oldschool with Tetris. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Eden

Post by Eden »

dubiousdisc wrote:Rayman 3 HD. Holy shit, did I seriously beat that game nine years ago?! It's hellishly hard!

I quite enjoy the Rayman series. Have you tried out Origins yet? I have and it's super cute and really fun. :D Me and my boyfriend are going to try speed running it sometime in the near future. (I love the cute song the lums sing when you gather a whole bunch XD)
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
high seraph

Post by high seraph »

I just turned off Persona 4 five seconds ago. It's definitely one of my favorite games ever and I'm on my second playthrough, though I've only had the time to play it on weekends lately :Ta I'm doing this personal challenge of "MAX ALL THE SOCIAL LINKS" and you know what I might even succeed at it :D I'm in November in the game right now, and I also want to get all the girl links maxed before Christmas (in the game!!) so I can watch all the Christmas date scenes (~ ' 3')~ Well I just gotta max Naoto (still at level 3 sobs) and Rise (level 7 iirc).

May I pulled an all-nighter last night just to play P4. AND I REGRET NOTHING. :)
          • ♕ ♔ nightly dance of bleeding
            swords remind me that i still live.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Sarah wrote:Kickin' it oldschool with Tetris. :)
Some games never get old XD I was playing Columns and Bust a Move the other day.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Varen: Hee, enriching indeed. 3 is all about dirty jokes. XD They are both worth it in different ways, so I guess just go in order?

Eden: Actually right before deciding to get 3 I tried the demo for Origins and then nostalgia bested me...I wouldn't have put any money on Origins being good because when I saw the first screenshots the animation style bugged me so much, but in the end I guess it was just a poor choice of in-progress screenshots because in context they are hardly noticeable and the gameplay is excellent. I think I'll get it at some point in the future, if my backlog of games I should play doesn't drown me. And a speedrun of that game sounds like awesome fun :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Picked up Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance again. The Tron world is so confusing. x.x;
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

With more DLC being announced today (you can BUILD YOUR OWN HOUSE), I decided to finally play Skyrim properly, because I never got past level 10 on my last character. And I can't remember wtf I was doing, so I've just started again.

And while I'm playing I'm downloading the new WoW patch!
a spoony bard
Todd

Post by Todd »

Emma wrote:I think I got lucky with this. I was an anime con and got about a bajillion Dark Notes from other people, with bosses that dropped all the shards - and they seemed to be dropping them regularly without too much grinding. I've only two characters left to unlock - one more shard for Sephiroth and a couple more purple shards for...whoever that is. Then, my plan is to make the Final Fantasy Magical Girl Super Team and have fun in Challenge Mode. :D

It's such an addictive game, isn't it?
I got a ton of street passes at the GameStop Managers Conference I just went to, and I have a gazillion dark notes to play through. I've already unlocked four characters. :)