What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Emma
Time Traveler

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Emma »

Todd wrote: I got a ton of street passes at the GameStop Managers Conference I just went to, and I have a gazillion dark notes to play through. I've already unlocked four characters. :)
Ahh, so that definitely seems to be the secret, then! :D

I haven't met anyone on street pass since I've been home. My town is failing me!
a spoony bard
Todd

Post by Todd »

I take my 3DS to work and lock it in the drawer under the first register, so I get everyone that comes in with a 3DS. Surprisingly, on good days that's about 4 people. Most days it's just one or two during my shift.

At conference though, I was getting 40-70 a day. I ended with 300+ street passes by the end of it. Stupid 3DS only holds 10 street passes at a time, and if you're lucky it will create a back log, but I learned this weekend it doesn't always do that.
tox

Post by tox »

Is anyone here as much into point & click adventures as I am? I'm currently playing Black Mirror 2, it's kinda creepy, especially if you play it in the middle of the night... what was I thinking?
Eden

Post by Eden »

tox wrote:Is anyone here as much into point & click adventures as I am? I'm currently playing Black Mirror 2, it's kinda creepy, especially if you play it in the middle of the night... what was I thinking?
I really like those. Have you played Puzzle Agent/Puzzle Agent 2? Those are really enjoyable! :) I really loved them!
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
tox

Post by tox »

I haven't heard of Puzzle Agent. The last one I played was Alter Ego and A Vampire Story.
Eden

Post by Eden »

tox wrote:I haven't heard of Puzzle Agent. The last one I played was Alter Ego and A Vampire Story.
I highly suggest them both. They are inexpensive and so cute/funny. Puzzle Agent :) It was done by Telltale Games.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
high seraph

Post by high seraph »

tox wrote:Is anyone here as much into point & click adventures as I am? I'm currently playing Black Mirror 2, it's kinda creepy, especially if you play it in the middle of the night... what was I thinking?
oooh the only one I've played I think it's Clock Tower and omg I love it so much.
Literally pissed with Persona 4 I think the game doesn't want me to go anywhere beyond the 4th stage of Heaven. ALSO UNRELATED but I was looking at the new amassment website for no particular reason and my heart was happy with the Naoto & Seta banner js it's so beautiful.
          • ♕ ♔ nightly dance of bleeding
            swords remind me that i still live.
Varen

Post by Varen »

I don't play a lot of them, but I definitely do enjoy them! Right now I'm trying out a season of Sam & Max in fact. The game is so self-aware of itself that I can't stop laughing.
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I played an old Sam & Max point and click game. It was fun but I got stuck and abandoned it after a while of being stuck... Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle is the only point and click I finished.
anon

Post by anon »

Varen wrote:
I don't play a lot of them, but I definitely do enjoy them! Right now I'm trying out a season of Sam & Max in fact. The game is so self-aware of itself that I can't stop laughing.
Do you mean like, Island of the Lost Monkeys? I love those kind of games!! I love flash games that have this type of genre, like Dangeresque and, ahem, The House.

I just beat Twilight Princess without doing a lot of extra sidequests aaaaghhh. I wonder if I should go back to do the stupid lantern caverns.