Pokemon Black/White 2

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Eden

Re: Pokemon Black/White 2

Post by Eden »

Destinie wrote:5 More days! EEE! They revealed the new hero/heroine names:

Kyouhei and Mei are now Nate and Rosa. What do you think? They say they are supposed to sound like "Resonate" together. Also read about some new places the the interview with Masuda and Unno. Anyway, I am kind of stoked. I hope it's good. :>
I'll take Nate and Rosa over Hilbert and Hilda any day. I can't get over how silly the last two names were. XD
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Nate and Rosa do sound nicer ^^;; Where did Hilbert and Hilda come from anyway?
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I didn't like their designs. Not a fan of trucker girl. Dx
Juhi

Post by Juhi »

Hilda had a nice ring to it, so I'll have to disagree. I like B/W's designs better. The female trainer looked like she could kick the crap out of someone. New girl makes me thing of Usagi/Sailormoon. She's just missing a tiara and magic enemy-killing wand. In the end, the main character is a pretty minor detail in the grand scheme of Pokemon games, so whatever.

I'm still pretty stoked about the new games. It looks like I'll be getting White2.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

My fav male trainer from the games is Red. Ethan and Hilbert have okay designs too. I never likes Lucas. I'm kind of on the fence with Nate. This is with designs only not counting trainer names. For the girls Leaf was okay but was better off without the hat. Lyra is my least favorite. Dawn and May are okay. I think Rosa is okay too, but my favorite (again, only in design) is definitely Hilda. It would be nice to design a trainer like at least with a few basic styles and colors. It shouldn't be that hard to implement if it's kept relatively simple. Maybe in the next game...
Varen

Post by Varen »

Todd wrote:If anyone out of the US needs Keldeo, let me know! I have 2 extra copies of B/W that I can use to transfer him to you. :)
I hate to ask, but is the offer still available? I don't have the funds to reach my nearest Gamestop, and today is the last day sob.
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Todd

Post by Todd »

No problem! I'll get you one tomorrow. It expired but I havent sent back my store's cartridge yet lol.
Eden

Post by Eden »

Unfortunately I can't go to Gamestop so I can't get Keldeo. :( I missed out on it sadly. I am hoping the distributor dump goes up online sometime so i can get a hold of it.

Just got the B2/W2 rom dumps and started them up. Enjoying the game so far! I ended up going with Tepig since I've already raised a Serperior and an Samoraut. :)
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I just got my copy of Black 2 today! I haven't had a chance to play it yet but I'm waiting till tomorrow after work to do so or else I may not be able to sleep tonight, haha. xD
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I got mine yesterday! I almost barreled over the guy walking out of the gamestop. XD I walk in and am like "*ahem* Hi, I reserved a copy of Pokemon..." I only got to play it for a little bit last night. So far I have a Tepig and Purrloin and lost my first Pokemon battle with my "friend". D: