The Legend of Zelda

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
anon

Re: The Legend of Zelda

Post by anon »

Yeah, Majora's Mask had like a female vocalist in a Zora band. Also, there's Queen Rutella in Twilight Princess.

I think there are different sexes for the Zoras but it's pretty hard to tell.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Oh I forgot about the Queen. Hehe. I agree about the Zoras. Must be like the the Gorons. I like Gorons and Dadongos. Dadongos are cute.
;o; *** pew! pew!
anon

Post by anon »

No, I think Gorons are a different case. There's only one sex because they're rock people, and all the Gorons introduced in the game are male. I think they're asexual.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

It's possible. I'm just saying that if there were two genders, it would probably be hard to tell like with the Zoras. Most of the Gerudos are women with the exception of the male born every 100 years. I like doing the Gerudo Fortress, makes me feel awesome. Oh and I love the song it plays in the Gerudo Valley.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Juhi

Post by Juhi »

The Legend of Zelda is one of my favorite gaming franchises! I really like the adventure/fantasy setting the games have. I dabbled a bit with the Zelda games with A Link to the Past, but my first actual intro in the series was with Oracle of Seasons on the Gameboy. The whole seasons theme was pretty interesting, and all the more power to it for being on a handheld console! Later on, I played the N64 games, Windwaker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks.

My favorite Zelda game is Ocarina of Time, closely followed by Phantom Hourglass. Both games are engaging and possess all the elements I associate with the franchise. I haven't gotten a chance to play the Wii games, though I'd really like to!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

That's awesome. I really like Ocarina of Time too, and I really enjoyed Oracle of Seasons. I had a harder time with Phantom Hourglass (Temple of the Ocean King was just ridiculous). So I ended up liking Spirit Tracks more than Phantom Hourglass. But I still enjoyed it.

If you have a 3DS, I would recommend Link's Awakening DX. It's fun and I think you would enjoy it. I'm basing it off of you being a Zelda fan and a handheld fan. It also goes along with the Oracle set.
;o; *** pew! pew!
anon

Post by anon »

Juhi wrote:I haven't gotten a chance to play the Wii games, though I'd really like to!
I really liked Skyward Sword! :D If we ever get a chance to meet I'll let you play it. It's colorful, gorgeous, and the sidequests are so much fun!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I still need to play Skyward Sword! I think Snow wanted to finish Twilight Princess first though. There are flying parts in Skyward Sword, right? Like sailing parts in Windwaker. Is the flying nauseating or anything? I'm a little concerned about it. As sailing in Windwaker made certain family members motion sick.
;o; *** pew! pew!
anon

Post by anon »

Cherri wrote:I still need to play Skyward Sword! I think Snow wanted to finish Twilight Princess first though. There are flying parts in Skyward Sword, right? Like sailing parts in Windwaker. Is the flying nauseating or anything? I'm a little concerned about it. As sailing in Windwaker made certain family members motion sick.
AFAIK I never got motion sickness playing Skyward Sword but got hella in Twilight Princess.

Flying is a part you'll have to continuously be doing if you want to do sidequests. All of the sidequests start on Skyloft, the main island, and when you strike Goddess Cubes, this allows certain treasure chests to become accessible in all places in the sky. Also one of the boss battles is done midair.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I love flying~ XD (And the Wii is pretty much the perfect platform for a Starfox game. I can't believe they never made one. :|)

I preordered my Zelda Artbook I just have to wait until February for it to come. HNNNGGG. O_O