What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Shiori

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Shiori »

I'm currently trying to score with one of the local shotas in Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns. TAKE MY FLOWERS AND BE MY WAIFU, DAMMIT. I HAVE TO BE HOME TO WATER CROPS BEFORE SUNSET. :ack2:
Varen

Post by Varen »

Shiori wrote:I'm currently trying to score with one of the local shotas in Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns. TAKE MY FLOWERS AND BE MY WAIFU, DAMMIT. I HAVE TO BE HOME TO WATER CROPS BEFORE SUNSET. :ack2:
That just reminds me that my sister still hasn't beaten that game yetttt I want to play it too. Who are you dating, if you are~?
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

World of Warcraft. *hides* I'm just sitting around in Stormwind as a fire kitty on my druid though. >.>;
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Saya

Post by Saya »

I need to flail like an idiot, because just starting KH3D gave me so much FEELS!... And I can comment now here, because I'm at work and not allowed playing. I'm so fangirling over Sora and Riku right now =)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Varen wrote:That just reminds me that my sister still hasn't beaten that game yetttt I want to play it too. Who are you dating, if you are~?
It's pretty addictive, as all Harvest Moon games are. I'm currently trying to score with flowershop tsundere guy lol.
anon

Post by anon »

I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and it's a ball of rage-the-freaking-quit and meh. I'm in the fifth dungeon, Snowpeak Ruins, as of this post, but I honestly can't see myself very invested in the story. I've just been griping over the poor controls and I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING IN THIS STUPID DULL PALETTE BS to take in anything else.

(NO SPOILERS)
Eden

Post by Eden »

Joe wrote:I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and it's a ball of rage-the-freaking-quit and meh. I'm in the fifth dungeon, Snowpeak Ruins, as of this post, but I honestly can't see myself very invested in the story. I've just been griping over the poor controls and I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING IN THIS STUPID DULL PALETTE BS to take in anything else.

(NO SPOILERS)
Depending on which system you play it on, I recommend the Gamecube version. Controls are better and the dungeons aren't mirrored like in the Wii.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
anon

Post by anon »

Eden wrote:Depending on which system you play it on, I recommend the Gamecube version. Controls are better and the dungeons aren't mirrored like in the Wii.
Yeah, that's what I heard. I'm playing the Wii version, and the swimming controls piss me off, haha. Also when I saw someone play the GameCube version I was like, "WHY ARE THE BOW CONTROLS EASIER ON YOUR GAME AND YOU GUYS GOT LIKE SOME CUTE LITTLE CROSSHAIR OR SOMETHING WHY"
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I suddenly decided that it was a good idea to replay Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance and it's still as good of a game as the first time I played it. Very recommended. Ayami Kojima's artwork is amazing :D
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Crystal wrote:World of Warcraft. *hides* I'm just sitting around in Stormwind as a fire kitty on my druid though. >.>;
I spent two hours putting together a transmog for my priest last night. A transmog that there's no point in using yet, because she's still only level 82. But she's gonna be super pretty when she hits 85!
a spoony bard