What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Crystal

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Crystal »

Emma wrote:
Crystal wrote:World of Warcraft. *hides* I'm just sitting around in Stormwind as a fire kitty on my druid though. >.>;
I spent two hours putting together a transmog for my priest last night. A transmog that there's no point in using yet, because she's still only level 82. But she's gonna be super pretty when she hits 85!
Ooo, nice! Transmog is always fun. Last night in my guild some of us were collecting transmog pieces from BoT and Ulduar25. I almost have my complete murloc set on my hunter. 8D What kind of set are you building for your priest? :D

As for me... World of Warcraft again. Preparing my hunter for Heroic Spine. x.x Also Golden Sun: Dark Dawn a bit as I try and write some info for my One Page, One Month project.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Eden

Post by Eden »

Just finished activating my Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb DLC and played one round of it. This is like the only game I've been playing for months now. So much stuff! I also LOVE roguelikes so this game is just for me.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Todd

Post by Todd »

I'm taking a break from Tales of the Abyss (which is still awesome! I will finish!) to play the third Professor Layton game. I have it and the fourth to play before the fifth is released.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Crystal wrote:
Emma wrote:
Crystal wrote:World of Warcraft. *hides* I'm just sitting around in Stormwind as a fire kitty on my druid though. >.>;
I spent two hours putting together a transmog for my priest last night. A transmog that there's no point in using yet, because she's still only level 82. But she's gonna be super pretty when she hits 85!
Ooo, nice! Transmog is always fun. Last night in my guild some of us were collecting transmog pieces from BoT and Ulduar25. I almost have my complete murloc set on my hunter. 8D What kind of set are you building for your priest? :D
I'm just putting something simple together based around the mooncloth robe and that octopus staff that I can't recall the name of right now. It's probably pointless, considering I nearly always use her in Shadow spec.

Cloth is so much more fun to transmog than plate. My death knight is a fashion disaster. #WoWproblems (Sometimes I feel like I play WoW wrong. I'm far more concerned with fishing and transmog than I am with raiding)

And I really need to play Tales of the Abyss soon, considering it FINALLY got a release in Europe thanks to the 3DS.
a spoony bard
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Todd wrote:I'm taking a break from Tales of the Abyss (which is still awesome! I will finish!) to play the third Professor Layton game. I have it and the fourth to play before the fifth is released.
Which one are you working on: Unwound Future? I've been playing Diabolical Box and Patrick has been playing the Last Spectre.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Joe wrote:I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and it's a ball of rage-the-freaking-quit and meh. I'm in the fifth dungeon, Snowpeak Ruins, as of this post, but I honestly can't see myself very invested in the story. I've just been griping over the poor controls and I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING IN THIS STUPID DULL PALETTE BS to take in anything else.

(NO SPOILERS)
So disappointed by that game. I was like "THIS is what I waited so long for, Nintendo?! THIS?!" I felt so jipped. :< But my faith was renewed after Skyward Sword (Which I still haven't beaten yet lol)
Todd

Post by Todd »

Destinie wrote:Which one are you working on: Unwound Future? I've been playing Diabolical Box and Patrick has been playing the Last Spectre.
I go in order of the story. Just finished Diabolical Box, so Unwound Future is next. :)
anon

Post by anon »

Destinie wrote:
Joe wrote:I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and it's a ball of rage-the-freaking-quit and meh. I'm in the fifth dungeon, Snowpeak Ruins, as of this post, but I honestly can't see myself very invested in the story. I've just been griping over the poor controls and I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING IN THIS STUPID DULL PALETTE BS to take in anything else.

(NO SPOILERS)
So disappointed by that game. I was like "THIS is what I waited so long for, Nintendo?! THIS?!" I felt so jipped. :< But my faith was renewed after Skyward Sword (Which I still haven't beaten yet lol)
I KNOW, RIGHT?! A lot of people keep talking about how Twilight Princess is the best game ever and I feel really bad because I keep getting bored whenever I play the game. And yes yes yes Skyward Sword! I beat that game a couple of months ago. That game is super fun but I thought it was suspiciously too easy because they give you all the answers right there (Sheikah Stone) and I unlocked all the secrets except for two Pieces of Heart (and I know where they are... it's just that I suck at mini-games.) Where are you at? Haha.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Emma wrote:I'm just putting something simple together based around the mooncloth robe and that octopus staff that I can't recall the name of right now. It's probably pointless, considering I nearly always use her in Shadow spec.

Cloth is so much more fun to transmog than plate. My death knight is a fashion disaster. #WoWproblems (Sometimes I feel like I play WoW wrong. I'm far more concerned with fishing and transmog than I am with raiding)
Do you use the shadowform glyph at all? It would make it easier to see your transmog that way. And I like the sound of it by the way. :D

I do agree with the plate thing. I can't come up with any sort of transmog that I like on my pally. My favorite transmogs are on my druid and hunter (Season 2 and Tier 11, lol). Also, there is no right or wrong way to play WoW. You can play it however you want. :P
Emma wrote:And I really need to play Tales of the Abyss soon, considering it FINALLY got a release in Europe thanks to the 3DS.
Do want. D: I really enjoyed it on my PS2 but I can't be bothered to pull it out again just to play it. :(
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Eden

Post by Eden »

Joe wrote:
Destinie wrote:

(NO SPOILERS)
I KNOW, RIGHT?! A lot of people keep talking about how Twilight Princess is the best game ever and I feel really bad because I keep getting bored whenever I play the game. And yes yes yes Skyward Sword! I beat that game a couple of months ago. That game is super fun but I thought it was suspiciously too easy because they give you all the answers right there (Sheikah Stone) and I unlocked all the secrets except for two Pieces of Heart (and I know where they are... it's just that I suck at mini-games.) Where are you at? Haha.
Huh I must be the opposite. I immensely enjoyed Twilight Princess (GC) version and detested Skyward Sword since Nintendo seems to be on the "motion controls" kick like everyone else. I would have loved it more if it had the option of absolutely normal controls without motion. I don't need motion to feel immersed. :sob:
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!