Dragon Age

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Saya

Re: Dragon Age

Post by Saya »

it's their error tho *meanwhile attaches herself to Cullen*
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

CULLEN <3_<3 HEARTS FOR EYES ALL DAY EVERY DAY. also dat table scene. To quote Sera, WOOF.

I'm romancing Blackwall on my second play through, but I'm not loving it nearly as much as Cullen's romance.

I may, MAY be getting a PS4 for Christmas which I am mega hyped about. So I'm going to trade in this copy for a PS4 version for sure if that happens and then I will get to play the pretty version of Inquisition.
a spoony bard
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

IKR EMMA <3333 There has yet to be any smut [so far] over at AO3 of it and damnit, I WILL FIX THAT!

I made a male for Dorian and probably Iron Bull since mmmmm yes~

I managed to find a deal for a PS4 on on ebay from Newegg and it was at $330! My dad got it for me since he and mom were looking for one that was cheap but ended up seeing bundles [blegh]. I'll miss my main playthrough save though T_T I would have to do the Cullen one all over again XD
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Saya

Post by Saya »

I'LL END DOING THE SAME THING I DID WITH DA:O a shrine to CULLEN!!! Because omfg culleeeeeen!

I got my ps4 when i heard: DA:I and ACU were coming out <o<; spent to much money on everything, but because ps4 came 2 days late they gave me DA:I for free XDDD
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Omg Saya, I was thinking doing the same! Do you want to do a collab for the loveable man? 8DD

AND WHOA, your luck! XD
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Saya

Post by Saya »

I WOULD LOVE TO COLAB!

I'm still waiting on your alistair shrine y.y (and i really need to add the last 3 guys in relationship on mine to say: FINISHED)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Oh boy, Mister McHotSmirk (aka Cullen) is super popular. Personally I prefer the Bull. <3 Haven is so glitchy! Stupid war table and making it so we have to hard reset Adam. ;-;

Not sure if I told you guys this but I decided to go for Zev in Origins. And when I did his battle, IT LOCKED UP! Origins doesn't want me to be happy. It just wants to crush me and rip my heart out repeatedly!
;o; *** pew! pew!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I soloed a level 19 dragon the other day on my level 16 knight enchanter and felt like SUCH A BOSS...until the game bugged out and I had to reset so now I have to go kill the damn dragon again. D: (Knight Enchanter is OP) So yeah, I feel your pain, Cherri. I wonder if the patch Bioware released yesterday will make a difference to that.

I am romancing Cullen again in this play through. This is like Origins all over again. I am unable to romance anyone that isn't Alistair or Cullen.
a spoony bard
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I'm not sure. I haven't gone back to Origins due to my heart being on the floor and smashed upon the rocky shores of reality. Oh MAKER! Emma, that's soo awesome to hear you killed a dragon but painful that it glitched!

Snow is going through the exact same thing. Personally, I'm all about THE Iron Bull. Good luck with your dragon slaying and romancing!

I'm also noticed that Haven is hell on the PS3 but once in Skyhold there are less glitches.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Saya

Post by Saya »

Now that i managed to finish it (for the first time) ..... my otp is Iron Bull x Dorian, and whenever i play and replay I shall do that they get together <o<