The Legend of Zelda

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Destinie

Re: The Legend of Zelda

Post by Destinie »

Anyone here think that Ganondorf's design for Hyrule Warriors looks a bit like Demise?
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I have no idea who Demise is but I like this look for Ganondorf. xD
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I think I potentially spoiled Skyward Sword but just in case I didn't, I'm putting Demise in a link: Demise Artwork.

I think that they purposefully did this, since Demise is supposed to echo some Ganondorf features. If you get to the end of Skyward Sword they kind of mention why...
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Oh well. I don't mind spoilers, plus I don't know when I'll be able to play Skyward Sword anyway. They actually do look kinda similar. That is interesting!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

DUDE! I just beat Skyward Sword!!!!!!! (I totally ship Groose and Impa.) Also Demise......um yeah, don't wanna spoil. But yes it that Gannon does look like Demise. With clothes and two swords. ^-^ I'm a bit upset about Ghirahim (Skyward Sword) being in Hyrule Warriors but that's because he's a jerk who would leave me and Link alone. But I'm stilll looking forward to the game though I don't have a Wii U.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Congrats, Cherri! :D I love that game. I want to go back and just wander around and max out my items now.

Groose is great, he reminds me of Gaston from Disney's Beauty and the Beast! HAHA!

I read a thread on Reddit this morning about the new Hyrule Warriors game. The OP said that they thought the game was fun but said the characters were a bit one-dimensional, that's sad. :( But just having them there is fanservicey enough, right? :)
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Just having The Legend of Zelda characters in the game is enough to convince me to want to buy it. Plus I'm like omg obsessed with Lana! *cough* But yeah, I'm sure it'll be great. :D
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Just for fanservice? Uh sign me up!

As for Groose, yes! He is a bit like Gaston! Thank you! I had fun and many panic attacks with Skyward Sword. I have all but one item maxed. ^-^; I kinda went completionist there for a bit. If you point the wii-mote done and walk the birds are easier to catch.

I need to play A Link Between Worlds still.
;o; *** pew! pew!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

I feel dumb. I can't figure out A Link Between Worlds, and yet I beat Link to the Past several times over. What am I missing?
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Aww, don't feel dumb. I can't figure out Link to the Past. I tried to go to the desert but ended up in the forest with a bunch of fake swords. I haven't tried Link Between Worlds. Destinie beat and and Crystal is playing it kinda. Maybe one of them can help where you are stuck?
;o; *** pew! pew!