Hello!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Hello!

Post by Sarah »

Hello and welcome, neo! I know your domain; I've visited it several times in the past and always enjoyed your designs. :) Amassment is a very warm and welcoming place, and I know it's provided me lots of inspiration for getting sites done, so I hope it does the same for you. Also, I too remember the good old days of GeoCities shrines and tons of cliques. /nostalgia
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
neo

Post by neo »

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, guys ^-^. Very Happy to be a part of this community!
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

NEO! You're here! Yay! *dances* Welcome to Amassment. I also had the fight with myself over joining and then when I did it was kinda like "OMG! There is so much." But I kept at it and everyone is nice and supportive. Eventually the overwhelmed feeling will subside, I think.

But I am glad you are here. ^-^ And that you decided to join.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Welcome to Amassment Neo! :heh:
aminuet .。. king
Todd

Post by Todd »

Cherri wrote:NEO! You're here! Yay! *dances* Welcome to Amassment. I also had the fight with myself over joining and then when I did it was kinda like "OMG! There is so much." But I kept at it and everyone is nice and supportive. Eventually the overwhelmed feeling will subside, I think.

There is a lot here. The neat thing about it is not all members participate in everything. You can kind of do what you want or have time for. No pressure to do every single thing. We're super laid back. We just like to offer a lot of stuff to do because we have so many people who want many different things. I think it's pretty cool. :)
neo

Post by neo »

Cherri wrote:NEO! You're here! Yay! *dances* Welcome to Amassment. I also had the fight with myself over joining and then when I did it was kinda like "OMG! There is so much." But I kept at it and everyone is nice and supportive. Eventually the overwhelmed feeling will subside, I think.

Thank you, Cherri ^-^ *snuggles*

Thank you everyone :)
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE