What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Destinie

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by Destinie »

Today I am working on expanding Strange Symbol! Going to start writing up some content then try to mess with a new layout again. >_<
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Destinie wrote:Today I am working on expanding Strange Symbol! Going to start writing up some content then try to mess with a new layout again. >_<
YESSSSSSSS I can't wait for this! I just got a Sigilyph card yesterday in a booster pack I bought! <3
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I've worked for the last three hours on getting screencaps and plugging them into my Team Rocket site's articles. I lack two more articles plus a little bit more formatting...OOOOMMMMGGGGGG GETTING SOOOOOO HYPE :D :D :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Robin wrote:I've worked for the last three hours on getting screencaps and plugging them into my Team Rocket site's articles. I lack two more articles plus a little bit more formatting...OOOOMMMMGGGGGG GETTING SOOOOOO HYPE :D :D :D
Yayyyy, I'm really looking forward to this one as well! :D :D

I'm trying to work on Akito but I keep getting distracted by my small things to Tomoe (Rurouni Kenshin) and Red (Once Upon a Time)....and Fire Emblem Fates. :swt:
Jae

Post by Jae »

Samantha wrote:I'm trying to work on Akito but I keep getting distracted by my small things to Tomoe (Rurouni Kenshin) and Red (Once Upon a Time)....and Fire Emblem Fates. :swt:
It never ceases to amaze me how you bring in one project after another. You're like a creative production line that keeps on giving. Can't wait to see them all, especially the small things to Tomoe and Fates!

As for me, I started on a little something for Zootopia (and the fact that I did still surprises me), and there's just the matter of writing content for Wingul (Xillia) with the layout ready. My goal before the month ends is to get at least one more site up!
fayth
I come and go, but I'm around.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Whoa! A Mr. Mime shrine?!?! I am really interested in that!
In addition to a lot of these characters that need shrines but don't have one anymore!!
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Destinie wrote:Whoa! A Mr. Mime shrine?!?! I am really interested in that!
In addition to a lot of these characters that need shrines but don't have one anymore!!
Todd was trolling, Destinie. XD He deleted his post.
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Making a tiny bit of progress on my Dynamic Duos project. Most I've done in forever! I'm happy.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Jae wrote:
Samantha wrote:I'm trying to work on Akito but I keep getting distracted by my small things to Tomoe (Rurouni Kenshin) and Red (Once Upon a Time)....and Fire Emblem Fates. :swt:
It never ceases to amaze me how you bring in one project after another. You're like a creative production line that keeps on giving. Can't wait to see them all, especially the small things to Tomoe and Fates!

As for me, I started on a little something for Zootopia (and the fact that I did still surprises me), and there's just the matter of writing content for Wingul (Xillia) with the layout ready. My goal before the month ends is to get at least one more site up!
Hahaha, well it'd help if I actually finished the things I started. XD;

Yesssss I can't wait to see Wingul!! :heart:
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

About to start work on my Eighth Doctor fansite! Not sure whether to start on the layout (which will make me squee) or a couple of the content pages (which will make me probably squee more). Squee! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org