What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Varen

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Varen »

Joe wrote:
Varen wrote:
tox wrote:Is anyone here as much into point & click adventures as I am? I'm currently playing Black Mirror 2, it's kinda creepy, especially if you play it in the middle of the night... what was I thinking?
I don't play a lot of them, but I definitely do enjoy them! Right now I'm trying out a season of Sam & Max in fact. The game is so self-aware of itself that I can't stop laughing.
Do you mean like, Island of the Lost Monkeys? I love those kind of games!! I love flash games that have this type of genre, like Dangeresque and, ahem, The House.
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the Monkey Island series? If so, I believe the creators of Sam & Max DID (at least some) of the Monkey Island games. And they are both so hilarious~ I want to try the Monkey Island series next as well. It's games like these that make me feel bad that I don't try out more Point & Click games.

I never bothered with the extra quests with Twilight Princess. Sad too, because usually I do so much with the rest of my Zelda games... I guess I just didn't care too much to do it.
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
anon

Post by anon »

Varen wrote:I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the Monkey Island series? If so, I believe the creators of Sam & Max DID (at least some) of the Monkey Island games. And they are both so hilarious~ I want to try the Monkey Island series next as well. It's games like these that make me feel bad that I don't try out more Point & Click games.

I never bothered with the extra quests with Twilight Princess. Sad too, because usually I do so much with the rest of my Zelda games... I guess I just didn't care too much to do it.
I probably got the title wrong because I pulled it from the air. It was the LucasArts video game. You probably got it right. :D
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I am playing ALL SKYRIM, ALL THE TIME. To the detriment of my life (...not really, but I've been playing it a lot).

Thankfully, I did not get this game on PS3.
a spoony bard
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Guild Wars 2! On server Yak's Bend :D

I'm mostly playing my Ranger because, eee, pets help and I love the bow and arrow system. The best part about this game, and why I love it, is that you just need to buy it. No subs at all and it's amazing.

Seriously. I'm already lvl 23 by going on and off it when I can. You join events that reset and quests aren't your usual "Go kill/collect xx".

You actually have FUN in this game. Hugely. Oh and teleportation is cheap so no need for a mount and there is no cleric class since all classes have healing skills.

[s]Get iiiiit.[/s]
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I just got Fix it Felix for my iPod and it's lots of fun :D
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Camy wrote:Guild Wars 2! On server Yak's Bend :D

I'm mostly playing my Ranger because, eee, pets help and I love the bow and arrow system. The best part about this game, and why I love it, is that you just need to buy it. No subs at all and it's amazing.

Seriously. I'm already lvl 23 by going on and off it when I can. You join events that reset and quests aren't your usual "Go kill/collect xx".

You actually have FUN in this game. Hugely. Oh and teleportation is cheap so no need for a mount and there is no cleric class since all classes have healing skills.

[s]Get iiiiit.[/s]
It's so fun, isn't it? I wasn't planning on getting it because of the new WoW patch, but enough friends convinced me to. It's fun enough to drag me away from Skyrim for a while. I love the events - that was one of the things I also really liked about Rift.
a spoony bard
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Emma wrote:
Camy wrote:Guild Wars 2! On server Yak's Bend :D

[s]Get iiiiit.[/s]
It's so fun, isn't it? I wasn't planning on getting it because of the new WoW patch, but enough friends convinced me to. It's fun enough to drag me away from Skyrim for a while. I love the events - that was one of the things I also really liked about Rift.
It really is! Ever since it was announced for the first time, I have waited and waited for it to come out and only played one of the beta weekends after I pre-purchased it.

It's so amazing how you go to one place planning to do one of the heart quests and then find yourself near an event and then another and then wonder "Where the heck am I?"

Sooo funnn and so worth the money. I will buy every single expansion that is to come~
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

My brother began playing Ghost Trick the other day and of course I'd the urge to play it again myself... :/ evil, evil brother of mine, it's all your fault
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
Varen

Post by Varen »

dragoneyes wrote:My brother began playing Ghost Trick the other day and of course I'd the urge to play it again myself... :/ evil, evil brother of mine, it's all your fault
PLAY IT.

Sorry but seriously. It's like. Such a good game. Short, and not much replay value, but a wonderful conclusive story (almost always a shock, and yet everything is foreshadowed) and fun gameplay. I seriously wouldn't mind more Ghost Trick-like games than another Ace Attorney Investigations one.
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Ghost Trick...another game I should really, really be playing...

Started Dead Space 2 yesterday (been having it since it first came out, never had the time to even touch it). In case I wasn't sure, this definitely cements Dead Space as probably my favorite among the newer series. Excellent game. Reeks a lot of Silent Hill in this installment, and I like that.