Currently watching....?

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
Destinie

Re: Currently watching....?

Post by Destinie »

I've seen most of these episodes before. I really like it! They do a nice job blending modern fantasy elements With Classical Japanese mythology, which greatly interests me. :)
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Just finished episode 130 of Yugioh GX. :)
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I just watched about 3 episodes of Rosario + Vampire yesterday. Parts of it are funny but omg the boob jokes and panty shots are kind of out of control.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

OMG WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ROSARIO + VAMPIRE IS A VERY CLASSY SHOW OK?
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Finished all the YGO GX dubs... looking for something to watch. I can't wait for the new Sailor Moon next year. I hope I can find something like Madoka Magica to keep me busy until then, I like that one. Maybe I should tackle my plan to watch list on MAL... I think I'll start with some Shugo Chara.
Varen

Post by Varen »

Rewatching Magic Knight Rayearth in hopes that maybe MAYBE I can get back my Hikaru fansite. I'm rekindling my love for her <3 When anime heroines get less interesting and less interesting, it's time to look back and appreciate the good ones made.
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Shiori I JUST...I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT. xDD
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Destinie wrote:@Shiori I JUST...I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT. xDD
Can't stop watching... the class.
Varen

Post by Varen »

Now I'm watching K (otherwise known as the K Project). Wow, for once I'm watching a recent anime, go figure. The fact that it ends in thirteen episodes would definitely make it easier to finish it. Just got to the episode with the naked cat girl and lol'd. especially at the end. those markers....

I don't know if Hulu or Cruncyroll streams L'Chevalier Deon but I'm also itching to finally finish that thing.
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Varen wrote:Now I'm watching K (otherwise known as the K Project). Wow, for once I'm watching a recent anime, go figure. The fact that it ends in thirteen episodes would definitely make it easier to finish it. Just got to the episode with the naked cat girl and lol'd. especially at the end. those markers....

I don't know if Hulu or Cruncyroll streams L'Chevalier Deon but I'm also itching to finally finish that thing.
K didn't do a whole lot for me (particularly with its portrayal of female characters) but holy hell it did look amazing. I kept coming back for all the pretty lol.

Enjoy having the last half of D'eon rip your heart out and stomp all over it. :cry: