What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by dubiousdisc »

Alison wrote:Stillllll working on a shrine for a certain Attack on Titan character. Since it's also a fanlisting it's already listed at TAFL, but I still have a lot more writing to do before I'm ready to show it off here. SIGH
Ah I need to watch that! And then by when your site is done I might actually know what it's about, yaaay

Working on the one-page, I've got most of the layout and some of the writing AND I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO NAME IT GAH
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Alison wrote:Stillllll working on a shrine for a certain Attack on Titan character. Since it's also a fanlisting it's already listed at TAFL, but I still have a lot more writing to do before I'm ready to show it off here. SIGH
Can't wait to see! I only made it through the first episode so I would be really interested in reading what you have to say. And I'm sure it will be wonderful~!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Working on Junpei!! About time, huh?!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Heya! If you are all on twitter, you should use the hashtag #summershrineplans and tweet about your shrines! :D
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Going to try to make layouts for shrines today. Maybe update my domain. >_>; We'll see!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I think I might make another one page...
Alison

Post by Alison »

Destinie wrote:Can't wait to see! I only made it through the first episode so I would be really interested in reading what you have to say. And I'm sure it will be wonderful~!
Haha, it's definitely not for everyone! I almost dropped it early on but kept going and then it kind of... well, ate me. For lack of a better term. But I do hope other people build SnK sites someday because I'd hate to be the only one!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Mikari wrote:I think I might make another one page...

DO it! :D I'd love to see it~
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

It is not THE one-page, but I just wrote a one-page about an animal I like...It is really more of a standalone article about culture and mythology and so on.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

dubiousdisc wrote:It is not THE one-page, but I just wrote a one-page about an animal I like...It is really more of a standalone article about culture and mythology and so on.
Thats such a cool layout!! I love it! Very interesting. I used to have a site for Harp Seals back in the day... maybe ill make a one-pager to them and we can affiliate later on ~

Finishing up Saix~!!!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.